Welcome to Coombe Smith
Coombe Smith Chartered Accountants in Hamilton (Waikato) is proud to specialise in property accounting. We aim to improve your rental’s performance, maximise your tax benefits and ensure you are up to date with all the tips and tricks.
A great starting point is to have a free no obligation telephone chat with Ross for 5-10 minutes to discuss your property accounting needs.
Schedule Free Chat
- Looking at buying a rental? How will a rental work for me, the cashflow and tax
implications? Does it help me achieve my goals?
- Is your current rental the most tax effective for you? Or could a restructure be beneficial?
- Is your current structure the best? Should you have a Trust or Look Through Company (LTC)?
- Need help with your long term strategy
- How does trading properties work? GST implications? What is tainting?
- I could develop my land and add 3 units, does this add equity for me and does the cashflow work when complete?
- Use Xero to make your accounting easier
These are all examples of what Ross goes through with clients in a Property Advisory Meeting. The meeting costs $391 incl GST and normally lasts for around 1 hour, with Ross giving full advice within that time. If this sounds like what you need, but you’re not quite sure, the free 5-10 minute telephone chat can be a great way to discuss with Ross and check there is benefit in having the full meeting. If you want to go ahead and have a Property Advisory Meeting, you can